Vegan fermented amino acid
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. Though not considered an “essential” amino acid, it is without question a “conditional” amino acid. It’s important to several processes, including muscle growth. When your body is depleted of glutamine, such as after an intense workout, you’ll want to restore your glutamine levels right afterward. Supplementing with glutamine can help with muscle protein synthesis and reducing muscle breakdown.*
Each serving has 5 g of fermented glutamine to help quickly replenish glutamine levels following tough workouts.* Glutamine enhances protein synthesis and stacks well with other Kaged Muscle® supplements.*
Most Glutamine on the market today is made from duck feathers and human hair - not ours!
Many glutamine supplements you see in the market are from shellfish, human hair, and bird feathers which are not the best source for L-Glutamine.
Fermented L-Glutamine is the purest L-Glutamine you can buy. It's vegan, non-GMO and third-party tested banned substance free.
It is important for consumers to note that in purchasing a glutamine supplement, quality should be considered over price. Cheaply priced glutamine is generally indicative of low-quality raw materials used in the manufacturing process. With Micropure® Glutamine by Kaged Muscle®, you can be assured that you are getting high-quality free-form glutamine.
Combining Kaged Muscle’s BCAA, Glutamine, and Hydra-Charge is the perfect combination to help you achieve your fitness goals.
1. Wischmeyer PE. Clinical applications of L-glutamine: Past, present, and future. Nutr Clin Prac. 2003;18(5):377-385.
2. Bowtell JL, Gelly K, Jackman ML, Patel A, Simeoni M, Rennie MJ. Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise. J Appl Physiol. 1999;86:1770-7.
3. Caris AV et al.Carbohydrate and glutamine supplementation modulates the Th1/Th2 balance after exercise performed at a simulated altitude of 4500 m. Nutrition. 2014 Nov-Dec;30(11-12):1331-6.
4. Laviano A, et al. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Sep 17
5. Jeukendrup AE, Gleeson M. Sports nutrition: an introduction to energy production and performance. Champaign (IL): Human Kinetics; 2004.
6. Silva AC et al. Efficacy of a glutamine-based oral rehydration solution on the electrolyte and water absorption in a rabbit model of secretory diarrhea induced by cholera toxin. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1998;26:513–9
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Join our weekly newsletter for the latest on discounts, new products & more!
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We guarantee that if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it for 100% refund guaranteed.